- Giant Slinky – the bright colors grab their attention and can visually teach concepts like up, down, big, small, tall, short, as well as encouraging gross motor skills and movement.
- Musical Instruments – for auditory stimulation and musical enjoyment. Favorites: B. Parum Pum Pum Drum | Kilofly Kids Mini Band | Honher Kids Band | Hape Early Melodies Mighty Band
- Noggin-Stik – light up rattle that changes colors as you shake it.
- Soothing Seahorse – helps Betty (and her sister) fall asleep each night!
- Magformers – a huge hit with everyone who comes to our house. They are safe, magnetic and easy to build with. The possibilities are endless! Favorites Sets: Designer Set | Challenger Set | Smart Set
- Boon Glo Light – a great nightlight option and provides the visual stimuli that is easy to associate with a nighttime routine.
- Texture and touch-and-feel books are great for sensory exploring. We love the DK books. Favorites: Touch and Feel Farm | Touch and Feel Wild Animals | Touch and Feel Puppies and Kittens
- Light Up Bluetooth Speaker – several are sound responsive. A great way to visually engage with music that your child loves! Favorites: Wireless Party Speaker with LED Light Show | JBL Pulse Wireless Speaker | Dancing Water Speaker
- Simple Puzzles – perfect for tactile engagement, teaching shapes, colors. Favorites: Kid O Shapes Puzzle | Kid O Color Steps Puzzle | Hape Color and Shape Sorter | Melissa and Doug Puzzles
Interested in more gift guides? Check out the whole series of recommendations I’ve put together.